Cálculo Vectorial
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Cálculo Vectorial

Es un medio de interacción entre estudiantes y docente para el análisis de temas relacionados con el cálculo vectorial

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

calculo Vectorial Mensaje.

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

1calculo Vectorial Mensaje. Empty calculo Vectorial Mensaje. Miér Nov 11, 2009 9:53 pm

andresfigueroacn

Teacher I know that the foro is closed because the time in the foro is too a advanced to my clock but, I do my input about the rotacional and divergency I hope that check my text.

I'm sorry, Repit again Im late , because I have too works and I have internet in the night but on last days, Idont have internet in my house because is it lost the comcel service.

I hope that understand my problem .

Im continue writed about the foro of calculus.

Andres Figueroa.

2calculo Vectorial Mensaje. Empty rotacional y divergencia Miér Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

andresfigueroacn

About the rotacional y divergencia:

the rotacional field is F = P + Q + R that is vector F is vector Q add vector p add vector R.

The rotacional y divergencia explain that the forces or vectores, it transported wherever they want because I see One picture when the vectores transport it to diferent directions.

Teacher please I need CALIFICATIONS for this period I hope that check my opinions.

Andres Figueroa Arrieta.

3calculo Vectorial Mensaje. Empty Re: calculo Vectorial Mensaje. Miér Nov 11, 2009 10:07 pm

andresfigueroacn

Rotacional: Mathematically, this idea is expressed as the limit of the circulation of the vector field, where the curve on integrating reduces to a point.

Here Delta s, is the surface area resting on the curve C, which reduces to a point. The result of this rotational limit is not complete (which is a vector), but only its component along the direction normal to ΔS and oriented according to the right hand.

for To get the full rotational three limits should be calculated considering three curves lying in planes perpendicular.

Andres Figueroa Arrieta

4calculo Vectorial Mensaje. Empty mensaje Miér Nov 11, 2009 10:09 pm

andresfigueroacn

Im desconetted now .

I do it my aporte I dont have one more that said .

BYE BYE SAyonara.

Andres Figueroa Arrieta.

Contenido patrocinado

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]